Kenner Health Careers Institute was established in 2003 with the mission of providing allied healthcare education in Southeast Louisiana. We are happy to provide training for in demand health education in the form of short and affordable courses.
Kenner Health Careers Institute is owned by two Registered Nurses. This amazing school was founded by Errolyn Webb RN, MSN and Hydie Robertson RN,BSN.
Our Teaching Staff is Incredible
- CNA Class: Errolyn Webb RN MSN, Hydie Robertson RN,BSN, Carolyn Monley RN
- Phlebotomy: Yvonne Bell M.A
- Pharmacy Tech: Carolyn Monley RN
- EKG: Yvonne Bell M.A.
- Patient Care Technician: All Instructors
- Weekend CNA: Hydie Robertson RN,BSN
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG/Monitor Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Insurance Exam Technician (Exam Only)
All candidates for our courses are encouraged to have a high school diploma or GED and complete a criminal background check. Please give us a call to learn more and enroll today!
Enroll in Healthcare Classes
Change your life with the right education, start classes now.